Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Falling through the hole

There was a time that I have fallen, but then I continued forward. I applied for my schools SLC of which is Student Leadership Council. I had been in my school's JHPSLC for a year and JSLC for two years. So with this behind me as well as several other leadership areas I thought that I would get in. This ended up being wrong. I did my application and it fail. Though at the time I fell I was able to get up and continue forward. It ended up being a good thing because I was still only going to be a Freshmen and had no idea of the difficulties of high school. Thanks to this I was able to get through most of my freshman year with a minimum of a C and only the only one ever on one of my report card. So in this I was saved to focus on school.



No comments:

Post a Comment