Monday, February 11, 2013

My personality

I will take a risk if there is a need. I will put myself out and ready for what ever happens.
I have a vision that I will be able to do great things. I see myself as a business owner, Legoland engineer, or even if I work hard enough as a NFL player. The more recent vision is to go to the university of Oklahoma. I plan to learn more of engineering and play football for this amazing school.
I have been a motivator to get things done. I situations where there is no lead or when I know of the subject then I will lead and help lead and motivate others for the common cause.
I am extremely energetic when I am doing something that I love. I will try to help others to enjoy this or at the very least be able to go through with a smile.
I am Paul Muehleisen






No comments:

Post a Comment